Target Field has set the standard when it comes to stadium food. They’ve embraced local, original restaurants and set them up inside the stadium – giving people a chance to really experience some of the best of Minnesota. If you’re headed to a game this summer, here are my can’t miss spots inside Target Field:
- Hot Indian Foods (Section 120)- chicken tikka rice bowl is awesome, but the vegan Aloo Gobi is my favorite. Spicy and delicious. ($11)
- AZ Canteen (Section 114) – The incredible hunk of pork belly sandwich ($10), the smoked meat is killer ($12), but the new Korean Chicken Sandwich is my fave. ($13)
- Red Cow (Section 126) – 60/40 burger: 60% beef, 40% ground bacon, topped with cheddar, beer mustard, and candied bacon. Yes. ($8.50)
- Butcher & The Boar (section 140) – perfect BBQ rib tips ($14), get it served with a can of Indeed beer and a shot of whiskey.
- Kramarczuk’s (112, 117, 312) – The brat is wonderful, the Polish is better. Get it with kraut, peppers and onions. ($8)
What are your favorites? Add them in the comments!