It’s Twins season, and while the food inside the ballpark is great, maybe you want to eat somewhere nearby. Here are 5 casual spots, all DeRusha Eats-approved, where you’ll be comfortable with some friends, with buddies, or with clients.
- The Depot Tavern: bacon-wrapped hot dog!
- Mason’s Restaurant Barre: awesome deals an hour before all home games
- The Loon Café : legendary chili, a true baseball bar
- Kieran’s Pub: the party place – huge, hopping patio
- Ike’s: great brunch, awesome burger
Where do you like to go before a game?